Thursday, 24 January 2013

I'm bored of this game, now!



No, I haven't (totally) given up on this blog - but I confess my posting here has been sporadic of late!

However, the 'boredom' in the post-title is aimed at the current UK weather. For the last week we've had snow and I'm fed up of it; that is to say, I'm fed up of the roads being clogged up with it. Being slap bang in the middle of the country we caught the snow going up the west side, then caught it going up the east side a couple of days later, then yet another (albeit, smaller) dose last night - enough already! The main roads are clear but getting out of our close is 'interesting' at times!

Aside from that, I've been busy with a blog-hop on one of my other pages which has taken up a lot of my time! So, apologies if it looks as though I've done a 'runner' - I do look in here most days and sooner or later I'll be back in the groove, here.

In the meantime - here's something of interest:





4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOH! Love the Mt. St. Helen's one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Snow! I feel your pain and frustration. It isn't fun for those of who live where there shouldn't be any. And yet there are folks who would like some...how can we share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel -- I still love writing but finding original ideas gets mighty hard sometimes and you just have to chill back for a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I love English history.
    I have a few blogger friends from England and
    love their posts. Like Rambling rose. Living
    in Maine I know about snow and back roads.
    Please come visit me again and be a follower.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete