Saturday, 13 October 2012

It's Autumn - time to turn over a new leaf.....



The blogging-bug hasn't been so active here - I've been busy creating stuff for one of my other blogs (The Knitting Assassin! - see tab at top of page) and I've decided that now the weather is turning colder that I might get back into blogging properly.

Not sure what I'll be putting here - some of it fiction, I hope - but I'm trying to challenge myself to post something on each of my blogs once a week.

So, this is just by way of apologising for my absence - and I hope you'll drop by again soon and see what I'm up to!

In the meantime, I'd like to share a gorgeous blog I came across today: Home In New England which brought back memories of visiting family there a couple of years ago - would love to be back there right now!

Enjoy the piccies!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sue...I knew something was missing from my reader but couldn't put my finger on it. I look forward to reading whatever you post here. I am going to go check out the Home In New England site! I have relatives there I have never visited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue .. beautiful picture .. yes I'm changing my life - so am working in that direction ... this weekend must concentrate on that!!

    Good luck with all your projects ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I've been the same with not blogging very often. Determined to get back into it. Will look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete