Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Turning the generator on.....




.....just hand-cranking the machinery to get the old blog rolling again! ;-p

Thankfully, life's 'events' seem to be returning to normal so I'm able to devote some quality time to writing. Tomorrow's 'Thursday@3' feature is already 'in the can', so please remember to drop by, anytime after 3pm (UKtime).

Also - BIG 'thank you's to all who've been communicating with me regarding my daughter's recent trauma - the first op. seems to have been a success and 'the patient' is well on the mend and regaining more and more independence!

I look forward to catching up with all of you 'regulars' as the weeks progress - meanwhile, just off to oil the wheels and get things moving here again!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, family always comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news, Sue. I'm glad all is going relatively smoothly with your daughter's recovery.

    I also wanted to call your attention to a short story challenge over at Patti's PATTINASE blog.

    I posted the details on your Facebook page.

    It's something that's right up your writing alley.

    I'm thinking of joining in myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad she is feeling better!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have "met" you. Im sorry to hear that your daughter has had an operation, but glad she's on the mend. I will feed off of your enthusiasm to write :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue .. I hadn't realised it was your daughter taking you away - but glad to hear she's improving .. and long may it continue .. look after yourself too .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete