Sunday, 11 September 2011

TFFO Debut!

One of my stories is appearing over at David Barber's The Flash Fiction Offensive - I am honoured to be chosen to have my work published there, alongside such an august body of writers! :-o

Please drop by and take a look (I'd appreciate feedback) - and while you're there why not do yourselves a favour and browse the archives!
:-)



In other news - the 'patient' is making progress! Thanks to all who have contacted me over this; after a visit to the consultant on Wednesday we will hopefully know how successful the operation has been. I'm looking forward to getting back to the blog/writing - but in these circumstances family comes first!

6 comments:

  1. One of my stories is appearing over at David Barber's The Flash Fiction Offensive...


    Good for you!

    In other news - the 'patient' is making progress!

    More good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read that your patient is getting better!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue .. well done on getting your stories up on David Barber's Flash Fiction Offensive .. I'll be over to have a look ..

    .. but more importantly - very glad to hear things are improving your end of the world .. look after yourselves .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course family comes first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that progress is being made, Sue. I wish you and your family the best and a quick heal for the patient. :)

    I'm going to check out your story!

    ReplyDelete