Thursday, 25 August 2011

On the horizon.....




.....I'm hoping 'normal' service will be resumed fairly soon - I think I've spotted the laptop/package I want, but thinking it over before I rush out and part with hard-earned cash!

As for returning to 'normal' - well that, too, may be something of a misnomer. I'm considering tacking into a different 'breeze' with a slight change of direction and emphasis.....it will be interesting to see how that pans out, if only in terms of 'followers'!

So, as soon as things are back up and running, you'll be the first to know!

In the meantime, here's a small 'filler' for the interlude:
;-)

4 comments:

  1. just go with what you think - this is your space - make it how you want it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Glen. I get the feeling I need to find new niches where I'll fit better - feeling a bit of 'square-peg-in-round-hole' syndrome lately.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you're our square peg and we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see where your different 'breeze' takes you.

    ReplyDelete