Friday, 5 August 2011

...and the Liebster Award goes to......




My blog-friend Jenny, over at The Modest Peacock, has passed on an award to me which I am very happy to accept - thanks, Jenny!

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pick 5 awesome blogs to pass it on to and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


Now to select 5 awesome blogs......ah, that's the hard part, choosing just five!

Well, after some consideration (and going back to cross certain contenders off my list as I've discovered they've also been given the award by someone else!) here are my five (in no particular order of merit - they're all fabulous!):

1. Arlee Bird's 'Tossing it out' - thanks to Arlee hosting the April A-Z 2011, Jenny's path and mine first crossed.

2. Rachel at Go Placidly - nepotism, I know, but her blog is full of all sorts of down to earth stuff!

3. Paul Gzregorzek at PAUL GRZEGORZEK'S THRILLER AND CRIME FICTION WORLD - a literary giant in the making! (that should be good enough for a free, signed copy of the novel when it comes out!)

4. Hege at Cloudberry - a recent acquaintance, but I'm loving her mix of crafts and books.

5. Yvette at in so many words... - a lady whose blog is a feast for the eyes!


Please do go and look in at each of their blogs - you will not be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sue H. You're a peach. I'm not familiar with the Liebster Blog. Can you do a link?

    Or is there one I'm not aware of. :)

    Now to find a spot on my blog to fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now I see the link to Jenny's. Jeez. I must be losing my eyesight. GAK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so kind to include me in this. A big thank you.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete