Sunday, 22 May 2011

Lost and Found!



Over at Alan Davidson's blog the results have been announced for the 'Lost on the Rock 2011' fiction contest.

I am, by turns, both humbled and gobsmacked to learn that my 'Lost...' entry, 'Oubliette' has been found worthy to receive 3rd prize!!

My story will be posted on Alan's blog on Wednesday, 25th May and an emarrassing interview will appear on Laurita Miller's Calling Shotgun blog the same day; the full round-up is here

I'm really looking forward to reading all the other stories - some authors' names are familiar but there are also new accquaintances to make!

So, starting tomorrow, please make your way over to these blogs and check out the writers and their work - and of course, please feel free to leave comments.

Big thanks, also, to Alan, Laurita and all those involved in promoting, organising and judging the contest. Bravo, chaps!

7 comments:

  1. Congratualtions! That is wonderful. I'll get over there and read your story and interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue! I look forward to reading some of these stories. And yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats to you :) well done. Will have a look on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue .. congratulations .. and the interview will be interesting too .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'll definitely head over for a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super congratulations, Sue!! Way to go, babe!

    ReplyDelete