Thursday, 5 May 2011

Aaargh! I've been tagged!





Apparently there is an outbreak of online blog-tag - and I've just been 'got'!

The perpetrator was Jenny over at The Modest Peacock - see, this is what happens when you join a blog challenge, you rove around other blogs, get to know a few new people, see what they're up to - then, when you're not looking, they drop something like this on you!

I jest :-)

I am delighted to have been tagged, (thanks Jenny, you'll keep!!) but the questions I now have to answer were quite difficult, so here goes:

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
My wedding – it all happened so fast, and unlike the Royal Wedding there weren’t constant replays!

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Can I tweak this a little and take passengers back with me in time? I wish my hubby and kids could have met my mother who died when I was a teenager.

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
I have no idea – but someone who has to keep plates spinning, perhaps? None come to mind, presently! Ideas, anyone?

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Hypothetically speaking, of course, probably the tax man!

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Starting things without being realistic about the time and effort required - and the probable outcome.

Describe yourself in one word.
Eclectic!

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Good hearted! :-)

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

It’s an outlet and platform for writing.

So, having survived the ordeal I now have to select at least three other victims choose at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them:

Rachel at Go Placidly...

Yvette at In So Many Words

and finally - (because I haven't seen him blogging for a few days and also 'payback' for me beta-reading his latest novel!)

Paul at Paul Grzegorzek's Thriller and Crime Fiction World

There - 'done-deal'! (phew, that's me off the hook! ;-p)

9 comments:

  1. Well, thank you Sue. No, I mean it. I was wondering what to blog about today, and abracadabra, I now have a post. Well, I will once I answer the questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and by the way, how do you link back from your comments? I know it involves html - very mysterious. Could you email me the instructions? (I'm hopeless, I know.) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thanks Marmee! Will get on it :)

    I love your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be fun to relive a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog sure. and that pic is a cutie,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging: an outlet and platform for writing. I'm totally gonna use that one. Cheers, Sue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed reading your answers. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I know you a little bit. I too would like my children to meet one of my parents who passed before they were born. My father would have enjoyed them so much.

    ReplyDelete