Friday, 15 April 2011

M is for ....Music




Music plays quite a large part in my family's life, we all play at least one instrument or another. We currently have a piano, several guitars (including basses), violins, an acordian, an auto-harp and several recorders. Until recently, when our son was in the process of relocating some of his instruments, we also had a drum kit, several more guitars, amplifiers, a PA system and sound desk......

So, now we have arrived at the letter 'M' in the April A-Z challenge, of course I'm going to opt for MUSIC!

But rather than 'blow my own trumpet' ( ;-p ) - here's just a few 'interesting' clips for you to peruse! Enjoy!






9 comments:

  1. oooh I love the bass guitar, very sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glass harp video!
    I saw this one a while back and thought you'd like it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evh0plIXZEs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, how come it doesn't show up as a clickable link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love music too. No one in my family played an instrument until I was accidentally scheduled for the junior high band in the 7th grade. By the time the office had fixed my schedule, I decided to just learn and instrument and play with the band. Best decision ever!

    Love the clips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bass guitar.Great collection of music.Well done.Plz do pass by my blog on freeing your mind, follow and comment to improve my works too.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Musically inclined is a wonderful way to allow for self expression, like any other artistic endeavor. I love tribal drums and calypso music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post...an audible feast. What is it about a bass? I love it, too.

    I started taking piano lessons a year ago - this was a childhood dream. It's never too late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three clips were good, but my favourite was the Bach clip!

    ReplyDelete