Wednesday, 9 February 2011

She picked me! She picked me!




When Lily Childs asked me submit items for her February Femmes Fatales feature I was gobsmacked and honoured! Even moreso, when she accepted all three stories!

So, today, if you hop over to Lily's Feardom, my first story is up for inspection - I hope you enjoy it!

If you're new to Ms Childs' site, do take time to catch up with the other stories whilst you're there! Any comments would be welcomed by all the participant writers. Why not make a date to check out the new February Femmes Fatales stories - right through to 28th? Lily'd love to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Well deserved, i say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue. Apologies for my lateness in getting round to reading your story. I've now managed to get a couple of days off, so I'll get a look to day and leave a comment over there.

    I will get round to replying to your email as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete