Monday, 17 January 2011

Spring clean and redecorating

Well, with my new 'retired' status approaching I decided to have a spring clean and tart up the old blog. Can't make up my mind whether the new 'wallpaper' looks like wine stains or blood stains.........! :-o

Anyway - you will be pleased to hear I think I'm beginning to get my writing back into order in readiness for all that FREE TIME that will be at my disposal (eight days and counting!)

As well as changing the decor in here, I've been scouring out my digital filing cabinet and dusting off a few projects. I make no promises, but I hope to start posting some little bits and pieces here on a more regular basis.

In the meantime -

......I think those are definitely wine stains....... (hic)

;-)

4 comments:

  1. Don't know about stains, your blog looks nice and fresh to me. I like it!

    Good to hear you've got your writing "mojo" back. Get tapping at that keyboard and enjoy your new leisure time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new background! purdy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thik it's rose petals floating on wine, personally, but either way it looks nice! I agree with David, i'm mighty glad you've got your mojo back!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the positive vibes chaps (and chap-ess!)

    I didn't get around to doing much writing after a crappy Autumn (knee problems and other assorted issues got in the way) plus I kept saying to myself "...when I've given up work in the Spring......."

    But, I'm coming back with a vengeance... ;-)
    (you've been warned! :-o )

    ReplyDelete