Monday, 10 January 2011

Not Long Now - 'BLOOD & ASHES' - the fifth Joe Hunter novel!


Three weeks from today I will no longer be toiling for Warwickshire County Council. After 17 years' service I am taking early retirement and moving onto the next phase of life!

How nice, then, to see that one of my favourite authors, Matt Hilton, has seen fit (well, his publisher I suppose!) to launch the next instalment of his Joe Hunter series, 'Blood and Ashes', on the very first week of my life as a lady of leisure!

:-) :-) :-)

If his previous novels are anything to go by, I'm in for several pleasant hours of escapist action and adventure as I turn the pages of JH#5 - bring it on!


Here's hoping the launch goes well - a good excuse for a jaunt 'oop North' too! Can't wait!!

If, by any chance you haven't read this author, click the link to his website (above) or click here for a review and seek him out (or indeed Joe Hunter himself!) on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it out the other end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reserved the first book in the Joe Hunter series at the library. Hopefully after the snowstorm we're expecting tonight, I can make it to the library in the next few days. Ha!

    ReplyDelete