Sunday, 30 January 2011

Lily Childs - 'February Femmes Fatales'



Lily Childs is embarking on a month-long showcase of female writers - thus, on Tuesday, she begins her "February Femmes Fatales"!

She deemed my writing worthy of inclusion and so I'm dead chuffed to see she's accepted three of my stories! I'm in good company, having read some of the authors before, but there are also some names (and work!) I'm not familiar with, so I'm looking forward to making their accquaintance!

If you have time, please drop into Lily's place and read the daily offerings - please leave comments, if you feel so inclined, I'm sure all the writers would appreciate feedback.

Lily puts a lot of time and effort into her blog and is a great source of encouragement to other would-be writers. Don't forget, she has her weekly 'prediction' on Fridays - why not join in next time? The more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm looking forward to it, Sue! 3 stories, you lucky girl!! I've seen the list of contributors and you're in with some fine company! Well done, young lady!

    P.s. I've yet to get time to reply to your recent email. I'll get to it this week and fill you in on stuff!! :-)

    ReplyDelete