Saturday, 4 December 2010

Happy Brithday!


Today my blog is exactly one year old! It’s been a crazy twelve months, but I’ve learned a lot about organising pages, learning very basic html code, editing and adding features to my blog!

In this last year I've managed to complete an 80+word manuscript, met up with amazing and like-minded writers (and even published authors - you know who you are!), done a stunt car challenge (and survived!) and travelled to America for the first time!

So, a BIG thankyou to YOU, dear reader, for putting up with my ramblings and mutterings! Thanks also, to those who have visited, read my offerings and posted comments. I hope I’ve kept you informed and entertained and in turn I offer a big 'thank you' to all the blog-owners who’ve allowed me to participate and comment on their various challenges and posts.

Here’s to the next year!

Cheers! :-)

(and typically, my 'visitor counter' has gone kaput!!!)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sue! Wow, one whole blogging year. I'm six months behind you. (I began in July of this year.) Don't you feel proud of yourself? You should. :) Plus you've had other eventful things happen as well: Trip to America!
    A manuscript! Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - has certainly been an eventful year! Now, I just need to get approved for 'early retirement' and I can relax fully into writing (without feeling guilty) and attack the TBR pile properly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) yay! congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed the unintentional typo on the post title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Brithday! Teehee!! I forgot about mine. I've lost my hit-counter as well. I think they're having problems. I'm sure it's still racking up the hits. If not...oh well!!

    Have a great Sunday, Sue!

    ReplyDelete