Sunday, 21 November 2010

Short Story Challenge


Knowing how some of the people who visit my 'umble little blog love to write - here's a challenge for which I'm happy to drum up trade!

My friend Yvette has a truly wonderous blog which, as well as being a treasure trove of literary wonders, is also something of an Aladdin's Cave - festooned with things upon which to feast one's eyes (I can spend ages wandering through her blog.....)

Anyway, a few days ago she posted a link that suggested a great mystery.

So, spurred on with her own suppositions she has declared a challenge to write a short story based on a possible explanation. There's plenty of time - you have until Feb 14th, 2011.

Alas, there is no stash of cash up for grabs, or a publishing contract in the offing, but the winner will receive the very first annual award Icon to display on their blog!!

So,what will YOU come up with, hmmmm?

Go check out her site, anyway, but take a cuppa with you - you may be gone for some time..... ;- )

2 comments:

  1. I've just committed myself, Sue. Thanks for the link. And, thanks for your kind words on my latest post re: ATON. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me as well, Sue, for your kind words about my blog and your enthusiasm for the Challenge. Onward and upward! :)

    ReplyDelete