Monday, 18 October 2010

SWITCH-ed ON!


In 24 days time, Grant McKenzie's new book, 'No Cry For Help' is released in the UK.

So, if you're not familiar with his work, that gives you just over three weeks to catch up with him and read his first book, 'Switch'! :-)

Last year I picked up this book, while I was sorting through the newly accquired books (one of the few perks of working for the library service) and read the blurb.

Well, that was it - hooked!

I literally couldn't put it down (I kept sneaking off the library floor to read a couple of pages - but don't tell my boss, will you?) and it was a real rollercoster-ride of a novel!

'Sam White believes his family are dead, killed in a house fire, and his world falls apart - then someone contacts him to say they're alive, but to stay that way he has to perform a few simple tasks - including murder.....!'

So, I've been eagerly awaiting a follow-up from this cracking author (and jolly nice bloke, too! :-) ) - not long to wait, now!

Do yourself a favour and get a copy of 'Switch' - a thrill-a-minute, white-knuckle ride!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sue. So pleased that you enjoyed Switch and I'm very much looking forward to reader reactions to No Cry for Help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I'll put it on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something Dean Koontz would think up! Wow. I'll add it to my list. A list that is slowly but surely beginning to overwhelm me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book that I thoroughly enjoyed, and, yup, Grant's a thoroughly great bloke too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up (albeit late on my part as I missed this post). I'll put it on my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete