Saturday, 9 October 2010

NaNoWriMo - the month of madness!


OK. I gave in to pressure and signed up for NaNoWriMo once again! I've mothballed the current WIP in order to give myself breathing space - now I just need inspiration to kick-start my imagination!

My 'partner in crime' (R) has also signed up - so we will have to keep gaoding each other during the inevitable 'writers block' moments. ;-)

I'll be registered under my previous nom-de-plume: 'Library Maid' so, if any of you budding writers fancy the challenge, why not head over there and check out the website? (and give me a buzz when you arrive ;-) )

What have you got to lose?



(....the words 'sleep' and 'sanity' come to mind......;-p)

1 comment:

  1. If only I had your literary stamina! Good luck with this! Let us know how it goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete