Sunday, 5 September 2010

Well, is IS Sunday....


For all I moan and whinge about the things in life where I feel hard done by, I have so much to be thankful for. I have a roof over my head, food to eat and a job (however much I moan about that, I'm still lucky to be able to work!).I have clothes to wear, a car to drive and something called 'leisure' time. Yet, for so many people in the world today these things seem unnattainable.

Even someone earning £25k per annum is in the top 1.42% of the world population! (As calculated here)

On that scale, it makes you appreciate what you have. (and not what you don't!)

Though we can support charities both here and abroad it makes me wonder if my own little drop in a bucket can make any difference. But if all those drops around the world get together, the bucket would soon start to fill up.......gets you thinking, right?


Anyway, thought I'd share one of my favourite bands with you, Big Daddy Weave.

This track was what got me thinking through this whole issue....


No comments:

Post a Comment