Saturday, 18 September 2010

Th-Th-That's all,folks!


"Well, my bags are packed (nearly), I'm ready to go (almost)....." strains of John Denver ring through my mind. Just need to round up the last bits and pieces!

Daughter R and I are watching 'National Treasure" to put us in the mood for the forthcoming trip across the pond and we are certainly ready for it! Despite injuring myself, I'm hopeful it will not affect the holiday too much - just need to take things at a leisurely pace!

I will try to keep adding to my blog with piccies etc. and detail what we get up to in the 'colonies'! ;-)

Well, a brief intermission will now ensue.....and I'll catch up with you all when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. Have a good time n a safe trip.
    Regards,
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Col! The Tonto book has been neatly slipped into the hand luggage, so I can give quality time to it - I hear there's at least a couple of ace stories in it.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, safe trip. Enjoy and get back to your writing when you get back. I'm just a grumpy sod at times. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks David. Will probably give flash fiction a rest - there's other things I want to do and have been tweaking stuff before submitting out to agentland - plus the first of the sequels is gearing up at 18+k! And NaNoWriMo beckons on the horizon.....

    But boy, am I ready for this break! (even if I do have to leave the OH behind!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete