Wednesday, 23 June 2010

More advice from the horse's mouth..... R.J Ellory



As most of the people who look in here are aspiring authors, I'm pleased to say that the delightul R.J Ellory has allowed me to add this

Any help we aspiring authors is much appreciated so a big thankyou to Roger Ellory for this advice!

In the meantime you might like to check out his work here

His current release is The Anniversary Man - still on my TBR list.

My introduction to his novels was A Simple Act of Violence - and I still have a soft spot for the main character, Det. Robert Miller........(sigh)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I agree, R J Ellory is a rock-star (authorly rock star ;)
    I am still *still* telling everyone I meet to read "A quiet belief in angels", almost a year later...
    ps ai haz internetz! Finally... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Quiet Belief in Angels is a fabulous book.

    ReplyDelete