Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Is the secret password for TONTO Quimosabe?


I only ask because, because some while back I placed an order for this book from a well-known online shop (think....South American river.....) in advance of it's publication, and duly stumped up the moolah.

Well, the publication date appears to have come and gone, but no book has dropped through the letter box. :-(

So I log onto my online bookstore account - order not yet despatched, and they will email me when they have an estimated date for delivery. :-( :-(

So, perhaps the publishing date has been amended. Off to the publisher's website to find find that there is.......no change in the publishing date. >:-o



Just out of curiosity, I know others were intending to purchase this item, so hands up all those who have their copies?


Then again, perhaps it was SO popular they've had to reprint more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Sue,
    the publication date has been set back until sometime in July I believe, it just hasn't been changed at any of the sites.
    Because I have a story in it, the publisher got in touch and said they were possibly bringing out an interim ebook version, but that hasn't arrived yet either.
    I'll keep you posted if I hear anything more
    all the best
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thanks, Matt - I was beginning to think something wasn't quite right!

    ReplyDelete