Monday, 26 April 2010

Re-writes and re-acquaintances


Having put it off because I've been busy with short stories, catching up on the TBR pile and reading other bits and pieces electronically, TODAY I declare I'm back off to do some re-writes that have been festering on a back-burner.

So, apologies to any of you if I seem a bit remote over the next few days/weeks but it's a two-way street: you can hold me accountable and check that I'm keeping on track!

(....and I'm really a bit excited about meeting up again with my old fictional friends! How sad am I? ;-p)

3 comments:

  1. Not sad at all! I think we all suffer from that, or we wouldn't do what we do...

    Good luck with it, try not to get too distracted by other things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Dusting, washing, ironing, .......proof-reading....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's sad at all to look forward to seeing your fictional friends. I often think about the characters I've left in certain situations. They are just hanging out waiting for me to come back and get caught up. I am sure they are tired of sitting somewhere with a gun in their face. Or pondering what to do in whatever situation I've written them into.

    ReplyDelete