Thursday, 18 March 2010

What a week!

Funny old week I've had - struck down with an unpleasant illness on Monday, partially recovered on Tuesday, relapsed and feeling at death's door (literally!) on Wednesday, then I wake up this morning right as rain as if nothing had happened! I really felt SO ill last night that I wondered if the medication the Doc gave me would begin to take effect before the weekend - certainly didn't expect it to work THIS fast!

Mind you, I've had a few good friends and family praying - think that has something to do with the outcome! ;-)

So, this afternoon I decided NOT to go mad incase I made myself unwell again, and instead I sat and did some more flash fiction. I sent it off to see if it was worthy of e-publication and then I did what I shouldn't do - I re-read it and realised there are typos and grammatical mistakes which I really should have seen in the various 'editings' of the piece before I hit that darned 'SEND' button!

Oh well, at least I've got back into write-mode! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    glad you're feeling much better, and here's a little more good medicine for you. Your story ON THE JOB is now up at Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) :-) :-) Thanks, Matt!

    That's chered me up! I can almost face going back to work tomorrow now.......almost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit late but glad you're well again. Commented on your story over at TKnC. Loved it and the character. You should write about him again.

    Regards, David.

    ReplyDelete