Saturday, 27 March 2010

Death by design!


Impaled on knitting needles! Strangled with yarn! Or, perhaps the most novel of all: glue-gun all breathing orifices!

As I walked (stumbled, tripped and fought, more like!) round the Craft Show at the NEC today, all the above ideas (and more!) entered my mind!

Trolley-bags inflicted their fair share of grazes on the unwary as they pitched their way up and down the crowded aisles. Fractious kids screamed in their buggies. Mobility scooters were used as ramming machines.

I do believe some people had actually sharpened their elbows in preparation for battle!

Let no-one fool you! It's not genteel ladies of leisure or sweet old Grannies that frequent such events - and I have the bruises to show for it!

So, as I made my way round I did think about the plot for a murder mystery......and unique and exquisite forms of torture and death!


I used to be so mild mannered, me.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment