Monday, 15 February 2010

What a day! Busy busy busy! Haven't even looked at a book - want to get The Pawn finished before I go away next week so I can take a 'new' book with me (that'll be a whole different problem - choosing one from the TBR pile!)

DD is currently working her way through 'Domino' - so far so good (or is she just being diplomatic? They're inscrutable, these 'cold readers' !!!)

I have an urge to start writing again - so maybe that's something for Thu/Fri when I'm off work....still trying to crystallise two or three ideas - so it will be interesting to see what comes out!

Have been impressed with some of the stuff on TK&C - although some is a little too dark - even for me!! But there are some very talented writers out there.....maybe I should just give up now!

1 comment: