Sunday, 7 February 2010

Finally - 'The Domino Effect' has been printed out (all 75,057 words of it) and despatched to my tame 'cold reader'!! And I've done a CD copy for a friend at work who has been bugging me to have a read. Let's not hope they are distinctly under-whelmed!

Intriguingly, an idea for a sequel has been simmering on a back-burner for a while. I was wondering whether to pursue that when this morning someone (who has no idea that I've been writing, or about what for that matter!) suddenly said "What happens when the dominoes have fallen down....?" True, they were talking about something completely different, but it got me wondering.....synchronicity and all that!!!???

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Sue. And, I should add, very well done. Keep us informed.

    Regards, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David - if I felt REALLY brave I'd let you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, why not ask a couple contemporaries to read a few pages. I don't mind and I'm sure some of the others from TKnC etc would be helpful.

    email me your first chapter and I'll give you my two penneth worth. Don't be scared, be read.

    ReplyDelete