Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Well, another day done and dusted!

I did my voluntary 'stint' at BEC then had a couple of hours at home before I headed into the 'fun' commonly known as Rugby Library!

It was quiet, due to the bad weather, but a few 'die hards' made their way in!

I entertained a couple of the girls I work with by letting them have a sneak preview of my latest flash-fiction - 'Act of Mercy'. Now they are looking at me with sidewards glances......!

I resisted the urge to get out a Jack Kerley novel ('The Broken Souls') - but succumbed to ordering Andrew Grant's 'Even' (and Jack Kerely's first novel - 'The Hundredth man' !) - exactly when I am going to get around to reading these is anyone's guess! I have a pile of books I want to read but I never seem to find time to read them! Perhaps I should curtail my time on-line..... nooooooo!

Oh well, the week is not quite half-way through, I need to pencil in some reading time!! Sounds like a plan!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Jack Kerley (AKA J.A. Kerley)is one of my favourite authors. You won't go wrong with his books. Carson Ryder is a cool character, but it's his psycho brother Jeremy who I love!

    ReplyDelete