Monday, 25 January 2010

Monday - thank goodness it's over! I know I don't have to go out to work on Mondays but I seem to spend them catching up with all the things that didn't get done over the weekend (even worse if I've had to work all w/e like this one!)

There's a busy week ahead of me - with a small chink of light on Friday lunchtime when I can kick my shoes off and relax ! Ho hum - won't get any writing done this week, but I can bury my weary head into a book before I zonk out for the night!

I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but I've been listening to R.J.Ellory's 'A Simple Act of Violence' on audio CD. I've been savouring it - an excellent way to make me get the ironing done!! It's a very intricately plotted yarn, kept me guessing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Good old daughter, for putting me onto it! There's another Ellory book on the shelves ready and waiting - alas, there is quite a pile of tbr books waiting!!!!

So, I'd better go and 'progress' the current one - The Pawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment