Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Work? Why do I have to go to work?

So, my Christmas holiday was interrupted by having to go to work today (blurgh!) but at least business was fairly brisk! (I did have time to make sure my fav. authors' works were prominently displayed! ;-p)

Having 'done' my back on Monday, it was touch and go whether I'd manage to make it into work - but I struggled from my sick-bed ! Devotion or what?

Anyway, a last 4-hr shift tomorrow rounds off 2009 - and with self-service looming on the horizon in 2010 who knows where I'll be this time next year, or if I'll still have a job..... (I'll have to get serious about this 'writing' malarkey!)

Into the last pages of 'J&W' - then a Mark Billingham, a Simon Kernick and possibly interspersed with a Lee Child..........ah, books! Who needs TV?!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to a great 2010, Sue.
    All the best,
    Matt.

    ReplyDelete