Thursday, 31 December 2009

Out with the old...

Well, just a few hours left of the old year! I realise now all the things I promised myself to do have largely gone by the board...

It's always a bit sad, saying goodbye to the old year - all the hopes and dreams that somehow didn't quite make it into the frame.....

But, there have been new and exciting challenges - Like NaNoWriMo (which wasn't even on the radar this time last year!)

So, looking forward to 2010 (I have decided to say it as 'twenty-ten' !) there are some hurdles to jump (stunt-driving....!), trips to America and both halves of Ireland (N&S), and a better and more efficient use of time so I can actually find space to read all the amazing books I keep picking up, and getting a bit more ruthless about writing....

.....only a few more hours to go, then we barrel into January once more! I wonder if 2010 is big enough to hold all the things I'm planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment