Sunday, 6 December 2009

Day 2 in the world of Blog!

So, I understood Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest? Not for this li'l bunnie, it would seem!
Having taken our daughter back home to Birmingham and returned with a few of her boxes (she'll be moving back home in a couple of weeks!!) I decided I really needed to attack the pile of ironing that is perched like a mini-Matterhorn in the utility room!

Then, child#2 arrives - avec a pile of washing (no rush, Mum!). I WAS planning to clear the decks (ie. purge the house after a month of virtually no housework during November because I was attempting the NaNoWriMo challenge!) and thereby leave tomorrow largely free to continue/finish the NaNo novel........

Oh well - they say miracles DO happen....!

(Thankyou, Mr Hilton btw, for looking in here! You were quick off the mark considering this blog only went live last night!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment